Shaina N. Praska, Attorney
Shaina N. Praska, Esq.
434 Hale Ave N., Suite 180
Oakdale, MN 55128
3800 American Blvd. W.
Bloomington, MN 55431
Main Phone: (651) 705-0276
Fax: (651) 204-2125
AREAS OF PRACTICE • FAMILY LAW • BAR ADMISSIONS • MINNESOTA
After graduating from Hamline Law School in 2013 and being admitted to the bar, Shaina spent three years as a clerk to Judge James T. Swenson in the Hennepin County court district. During her clerkship she gained valuable insight into a wide breadth of family law cases as well as a refined sense of the inner workings of the court. After her time with Judge Swenson Shaina spent a year at a private family firm before joining Rogness & Field.
Before law school, and as a member of AmeriCorps, Shaina helped to provide legal services to victims of domestic abuse as they negotiated the legal system. Earlier, as a volunteer in Ramsey County, Shaina assisted pro se litigants navigate legal issues in the housing and conciliation court.
Shaina has an intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the family court system and is dedicated to serving her clients at the highest level.
Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor- May, 2013
- Activities: National Moot Court Competition, Minnesota Justice Foundation – Program Chair 2010 – 2011, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
Saint Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Arts- May, 2007
- Majors- English and French
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- 19th District Bar Association, Board Member
- Family Law League
- Family Court Annual Charitable Contribution Campaign (Organizer)
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Rising Star – Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine, 2021 (a distinction given to only 2.5% of attorneys)
Shaina PraskaRated by Super Lawyers