Lindsay J. Wells, Esq.
Lindsay J. Wells graduated from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota in 2013. Before attending law school, Lindsay received her bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies and a certificate in Criminal Justice from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Following law school, Lindsay worked at a private family law firm south of the cities for 3 1/2 years before joining Rogness and Field.
Lindsay is licensed in Minnesota State Court, Wisconsin State Court, and United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. She primarily practices in the areas of family law and estate planning. Lindsay is passionate about assisting clients in effectively navigating the legal system. Her experiences working with Tubman Family Alliance Center, the Washington County Public Defender’s Office and the William Mitchell College of Law’s Child Protection Clinic have honed her understanding of the complex issues and underlying psychological considerations that individuals and families face in the legal system.
indsay lives in the Twin Cities metro area and loves to travel in her free time.
- Minnesota, 2013
- Wisconsin, 2015
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2013
J.D. - William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Rosalie Wahl Moot Court, Competitor
- Elder Law and Estate Planning Society, Treasurer
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- Mitchell Mentors Program, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta, Social/Networking Co-Chair
B.A. - University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Phi Upsilon Omicron Honor Society, Social/Initiation Chair
- Students for Family and Children, Member
Professional Associations, Memberships and Pro Bono
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Dakota County Bar Association, Member
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Member
- Washington County Bar Association, Member
- Legal Assistance of Dakota County, Volunteer Clinic Attorney